Ray's Birthday


Ray can be impossible to surprise sometimes . . . K, I take that back. Ray is impossible to surprise! He did such a fun thing for my birthday and I loved every minute of it, that I wanted to return the fun for his birthday. He turned the big 3-0 this year and even though he figured out something was going on he didn't know the details, and that was good enough for me :) I got some of his friends together for dinner at one of his favorite restaurants El Matador. The waitress was funny and made Ray put a big sombrero and he was such a good sport and wore it like a champ. I think it is safe to say we all had a good time, except for Andy maybe. The waitress forgot about him a few times and he got a little thirsty and had to wait longer than the rest of us for his food.

1 comment:

Cami Epperson said...

What a good sport... but a little late on the post? Wasn't his bday in March? Ha ha.