Logan's New Haircut


So Logan had some problems in school this year and we worked very hard with him to get his problems under control. As a reward for his good behavior, I told Logan he could choose something fun to do. He really wanted to get a mohawk and he wanted to color it yellow. I didn't really know what to think or say, but I figured it was something that he could have for the summer. After a few months of Logan refusing a haircut so he could grow his hair out, the last day of school came upon us and it was crunch time. He had done really well in school so I kept my end of our bargain and Ray and I took him to get his mohawk. He really wanted to color it yellow since that's his favorite color, but I did draw the line at that. We found him some yellow colored gel that will wash out so that he can atleast have a yellow mohawk for a day. I am quite surprised at how his hair-do went over with our families. I never expected that so many people in my family would object to his hair and give me a hard time for allowing it. But it is only hair, he's only a kid once, and it'll grow back. He loves it and I think he looks very cute with it.

1 comment:

Cami Epperson said...

You're such a good mom. Way to let him be him, despite objections. I think he looks cute, and like you said... it's only for the summer and the yellow washes out! It was fun to see you in Vegas too... Chris said we might come up there this summer. Yeah, that was out of the blue, but I'm going to try and hold him to it!!