Soccer Souvenir

This summer I convinced Ray to join a soccer league that was started up by my co-workers. We've had a fun time playing but Ray hurt his knee and had to quit in the middle of the season. I continued to play and I hope improve, but I also came to the conclusion that sports may not be the best thing for me since I bruise easily. I have received some nasty looking bruises but I've been proud of every single one, and yes I know this makes me a nerd :) The funnest little reward for my incredibly awesome blocking skills (totally exaggerating btw) is on the pic below . . .yes I took a picture of it, and yes I know I'm a nerd :) Look closely and see if you can recognize the pattern on the side of my knee


1 comment:

Cami Epperson said...

I totally see it! ha ha... that's hilarious! And Klyde is getting HUGE! Even since I was there. Good luck Amber!! How's he doing in training?