Halloween 2008


This year Logan decided that he wanted to dress up as "Dark Vader", and yes I know that it's actually Darth Vader, but Logan insisted that his name was "Dark Vader" :) Our child has crossed over to the dark side, this Halloween anyway. Logan's favorite part about his costume was the new light saber he and Ray strategically snuck into my shopping cart when I wasn't paying attention. Of course I knew what was going on, and played along. Then Uncle Cody came over dressed as Spiderman. He tried to fool Logan and convince him that he was the real Spiderman, but my mom let it slip that Cody was outside, so Logan knew what was going on, way to go Grandma ;) Something you should check out though, is my niece and nephew's reaction to "Spiderman Cody". Click on The Barrows link and watch the video, quite entertaining and worth your time :)

No comments: