Cami and Bretton came to Utah to visit us for a week. It was a lot of fun to be able to just hang out and visit and not feel the pressures of work. I have decided that I could definitely be a stay at home mom. It was also so much fun to see Bretton. He's grown so much since the last time we saw him, and he has a huge personality. I have never seen a little boy more obsessed with baseball and being able to 'bat da ball' than Bretton. The day they left we took the kids to the Discovery Children's Museum at The Gateway.

Bretton found a ball :)


Logan had a blast pretending to fly the mini Life-Flight helicopter




Then Logan found the rock climbing wall and was all over it



I think we all had a good time and it was really great to see Cami and Bretton, if Chris had been able to make it, it would have been perfect.

1 comment:

NW said...

Let's hear it for the stay at home moms! Hey Amber, it's Natasha, your long-lost nursing friend from last fall. I must admit that being a "stay at home woman" (we're having a baby boy in October!!!) is the most fulfilling thing that I have encountered in my life yet. I cannot wait to meet our first son! He and I are happy and healthy. Say 'hello' to everyone for me.